Below you can find a list of books that I have read since the beginning of 2018. It functions as a convenient digital record and a way to encourage myself to read more—last year could have involved a lot more reading.
Like many people, I spend quite some time glued to a screen for work and leisure, so now’s the time for an improved reading habit.
Reading now: Horrible Words: A Guide to the Misuse of English by Rebecca Gowers
- The Medium and the Message: Collected Speeches by Marshall McLuhan by Marshall McLuhan
- Status Anxiety by Alain de Botton
- 21 Lessons for the 21st Century by Yuval Noah Harari
- Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow by Yuval Noah Harari
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari
- Steve Jobs: An Infographic Portrait by Kevin Lynch
- Brief Answers to the Big Questions by Stephen Hawking
- Aqua and Bondi by Stephen Hackett
- Seinfeldia by Jennifer Keishin Armstrong
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood